Saturday, January 28, 2012

Chronicle 02: Confessing before the Pitra/ Preta...

28th jan, 1am, midnight. Just finished watching M Night Shyamalans movie "Devil", for the second time. Five people trapped in a lift. One of them is the devil. All the people in the lift are guilty of grave sins. Finally everyone dies at the devil's hands as he claims their souls. Except one who confesses.  About his secret sin. And the devil.. spares his soul.
Shyamalan's Devil has been portrayed to be the equivalent of Vedic Pitras/ Pretas. Who keeps track of our secret sins and punishes us accordingly. Even if we have buried our secret sins deep inside our souls. So deep that we ourseleves have forgotten them. And confessing/ acceptance is the only way to be spared from hell.
TODAY, I am going through a difficult phase and last few days have been really severly difficult for me. The movie Devil has been an eye opener/ sign for me. I take this opportunity to express that I myself am totally responsible for this suffering that I'm currently going through. It was mine own arrogance, vanity, superiority complex that has led to my current downfall. I DID NOT recognize/accept the good blessings when they were sent my way. And hence today have to  suffer the consequence of my own arrogance/ vanity/ indifference. On this blog of preta/ pitra karma I want to express that it is the ghost of our own sins that return to haunt us. Like I am being now. I have expressed to at least three friends about the cause of my own current problem. May the Pitras/ Pretas  forgive me for my blind vanity/ arrogance. I pray for salvation. I pray for forgiveness on this public domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment